12.07.2011

I'M GETTING OLD...


I have been struggling a lot with my weight lately, it'll be up an down, up and down...and so on. i've changed eating habits and have been working out while at home...nothing too crazy, just some simple things. my weight will drop but then if i enjoy any kind of food, the weight is back! ugh, think i'm just getting old. my metabolism has slowed down and i've been drinking green tea and when i remember to take it, i'll take vitamin b12, which helps with that. anyways, i've decided to have a somewhat big breakfast {i never eat breakfast, unless you count coffee}, a medium sized lunch, and a light dinner. i've heard the most important meal of the day is breakfast, and it's best not to eat such a big meal at dinner. lets see how it goes, i'll keep up a progress report. if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment