7.05.2012

AT HOME WITH JEMIMA KIRKE

so i stumbled upon this site glow, and noticed that my favorite character from the show girls, jess {jemimia kirke} was featured on the site with her little girl, rafaella. i am just smitten with her brooklyn home. sharing some of my favorites, mostly all of them from glow.

"When I found out I was having a baby, I wondered whether there were any successful female painters with children. When I actually asked the question I realized there were a lot. I was worried about how I was going to do it. When I was younger, painting was something that was quite impulsive or even compulsive for me. When you’re a mother, there’s no room to be impulsive or compulsive, or it’s better if you’re not. I asked myself, 'What am I going to lose by having a child?' And so far the answer is nothing."- Jemima














No comments:

Post a Comment